Dermahealth Standard is an equipment with great cost benefit, it has a single handpiece with intense pulsed light technology, which makes it possible to perform the following treatments indicated below.
Permanent hair removal
Reduction of pigmented lesions
Reduction of vascular lesions
Anti-aging therapy and pore closure
• Greater range of treatment in relation to the number of available filters (acne treatment, rejuvenation, vascular treatment, stains and hair removal of dark and blond hair - 410nm, 485nm, 510nm, 560nm, 580nm, 610nm, 640nm, 690nm, 755nm);
• Effectively and safely treats the darkest phototypes;
• Higher energy density allowing greater results (Up to 46J / cm²);
• SHR (Super Hair Removal) technology that allows photodepilation to be performed in “scan” mode (4 shots per second);
• Open software for customization of parameters (choice of filter, division of up to 15 pulses in a single shot, interval setting and duration of each pulse);
• 1 second interval per shot;
• Design and exclusive technology;
• Water and air cooling (Supports warmer regions, there is no need for the place to be cooled);
• Tip cooled to -4ºC, providing greater comfort for customers and safety for the professionals who apply it, without running the risk of burning the customer through contact with the Sapphire crystal;
• 7 tip size options to personalize your treatment.
SHR (Super Hair Removal) technology combines laser technology with the benefits of the Pulsed Light method to achieve virtually painless results. The mechanism of action occurs through the emission of pulses with low energy peaks and high average power with several repetitions. The result of this more modern procedure is that the root of the hair follicle that contains a lot of melanin is gradually heated until it is destroyed, representing an advance in long-lasting photodepilation techniques.