Dermahealth Premium MP has two handpieces, one handpiece with E-light technology (association of intense pulsed light and radio frequency in the same tip) and another handpiece with monopolar radio frequency.
With the E-light system you can perform all intense pulsed light treatments with greater safety and efficiency, in addition to providing a significant improvement in the quality and texture of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen.
Dermahealth Premium MP is perfect for those who want to get the best out of intense pulsed light treatment without giving up radio frequency.
Permanent hair removal
Reduction of pigmented lesions
Reduction of vascular lesions
Anti-aging therapy and pore closure
Lifting and stiffening
Treatment of expression lines
Facial and body contour
Quality in darker skin treatments
• Greater range of treatment in relation to the number of available filters (acne treatment, rejuvenation, vascular treatment, stains and depilation of dark and blond hair - 410nm, 485nm, 510nm, 560nm, 580nm, 610nm, 640nm, 690nm, 755nm);
• Effectively and safely treats the darkest phototypes;
• Higher energy density allowing greater results (Up to 46 J / cm²);
• E-light technology (Intense Pulsed Light and Radiofrequency in the same applicator);
• Open software for customization of parameters (choice of filter, division of up to 15 pulses in a single shot, interval setting and duration of each pulse);
• 1 second interval per shot;
• Design and exclusive technology;
• Water and air cooling (Supports warmer regions, there is no need for the place to be cooled);
• Tip cooled to -4C °, providing greater comfort for customers and safety for the professionals who apply it, without running the risk of burning the customer through contact with the Sapphire crystal;
• 7 tip size options to personalize your treatment.
The Pulsed Light (LIP) applicator containing bipolar Radiofrequency (E-light) technology allows the use of lower levels of the optical component, reducing the risk of optical energy and potentially increasing its use on different skin types. The optical component also allows the energy of the Bipolar Radiofrequency to be concentrated on the targets to be treated, providing more effective results with greater safety.
Intense Pulsed Light and Radiofrequency are complementary technologies in relation to the penetration of the treatment into the skin to be treated. The combination of these two technologies allows wide application in non-ablative therapies, according to the theory of selective skin photothermolysis.
The Radio Frequency (RF) present in the applicator produces heat when the electrical resistance of the tissues converts the electrical current into thermal energy in the deep layers of the dermis. The high frequency wave permeates the epidermis causing a direct effect on collagen. This movement produces heat and results in the collagen contraction and generation of its new remodeling. The heat will also speed up blood circulation. As a result, it is possible to identify a more contracted skin, with reduction of wrinkles and cellulite. The cooling system of the Dermahealth applicator allows the penetration of the radio frequency energy into the deep layers of the dermis, providing a unique and effective treatment to the patient.